The Rawlinsons

Sean and Shauna

Patrick, Ireland, Liam,
Benjamin and Shea

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today was a quiet day. I went out to check on the baby and she said "Mom check the mailbox" and I figured that I might as well play along and at least put the flag down. I looked inside and there were two kittens in there. Then in the house she put the table chairs around the house. When I finally put those together I saw in the plaster pumpkins Ihave out for decorations-she has stashed a buffet of cereal. I was wondering how she was munching everywhere at all times! Sigh. Its a good thing she is so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

We have to be sure not to let her play with Macklin much for the next year or so, or we may never find all the secret stashes the two of them come up with.