The Rawlinsons

Sean and Shauna

Patrick, Ireland, Liam,
Benjamin and Shea

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well I need to recommit to committing to writing in this! We have had a busy summer but not over the top. We have done baseball and golf. Some did tennis and others just played outside! That one i loved. We did get the chicken coop built and filled it with some great girls. After Sean fell in love with them he became pretty educated on them. He wants all kinds of designs in his chickens. From chocolate looking eggs to olive colored eggs. Its fun to watch. And of course no that they are laying its kinda a get there first to get the eggs that day. Everyone has timed out when they lay now and hit the nesting boxed around noon each day. Its fun for all of the kids.


This last week Ben and Liam spent time with Mimi and so now Patrick and Ireland are chomping at the bit to go. They are ready for some away from the family time I think. Patrick has Youth conference though and so will have to wait until next week to go. Ireland will go today for some fun with the cousins. By the time school starts they will be good. I dread school starting. I love having the kids at home. I like them coming in and out and just playing outside in the dirt. Which we have alot of. But yea! I wish that school was 1/2 the year and 1/2 the day. I would be good with that.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I dread the end of summer too. I wish it could last pretty much 3/4 of the year. (And that Christmas could be the other 1/4.)