The Rawlinsons

Sean and Shauna

Patrick, Ireland, Liam,
Benjamin and Shea

Thursday, February 12, 2009




Tuesday Ireland had her 10th birthday and it was a fun day. She opted for the small party and the bigger gift. Every other year we give them the choice of a big party with friends and the fixin's or a big gift. They choose-and it keeps us from going crazy each year and they fall on the even birthdays. . . you know 8, 10, 12 . . . I love birthdays and without the everyother year thing I would go crazy !!! Anyway, she had a family party and got the Nintendo DS with the car charger and all of the other things you "need" to have entertainment all of the time. If you dont know what a DS is just imagine a gameboy on steiroids. During the party Patrick also decided he wanted one for his April birthday. Well at least now we know and can plan on his little party and big gift.

Also this week I jumped in and made some bread and cinnimon rolls that were FANTASTIC. They melted in your mouth like when you were a kid and ate cotton candy. Yum-so I had to take a picture to prove that once in a great while I can make something worth my time other then kids.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I knew you knew how to cook! I think I smelled them from clear over here. ;)